Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rainy Easter Sunday.

Yikes! It has been over a week, and thus, I feel like a terrible and neglectful blogger. I spent my weekend at home with my family, which was a nice way to de-stress before this last month of school. I may or may not have feelings of impending doom. On the bright side (quite literally), Kansas chose to be somewhat spring-weather oriented this week. And it is pretty damn difficult to be unhappy when it's 65 degrees and sunny outside. However, it was chilly and rainy on Easter Sunday. But I was bound and determined to get my Marc by Marc dress out to play for some brunch and champagne! I even relocated my camera cord and took some photos. Maybe someday I will become comfortable with taking photographs of myself for this blog, but it is mighty comfortable to do so without feeling completely ridiculous. You can all see how adorable my dog Stella is, though! Now, I am off to practice some music/freak out about a call-back audition! Merry Wednesday to all!

Marc by Marc Dress, Steve Madden heels (not my first choice of shoes to wear with this dress, but they were all I brought with me back home!), and some vintage bracelets.

7 comments:

  1. You look adorable. and your dog is to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes are so cool! and good luck with the callback, I know how nervewracking they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those shoes!
    the ankle straps are so awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dog is sooooooo cute. I love your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are so gorgeous! I die! They look great with the dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE those shoes

    ReplyDelete