Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sprung

An outfit post! It's spring break, so I've got time for something crazy like that. I spent my day (80 degree day, that is) thrifting, drinking a slush, and singing in the car with the windows down. All in all, pretty great way to spend a day. I'll be gone until Monday. I'm off to Southern California the remainder of my break! I'm hoping to post some while I'm away, though...For those of you on spring break as well, hope you're all enjoying some time off. I know that I certainly am!
Dress: Urban Outfitters, Levi's Denim Jacket: vintage, necklace: vintage, bracelet: vintage, jelly flats: Urban Outfitters.

12 comments:

  1. I love that floral dress with the denim jacket!! You look absolutly adorable.

    Thanks for the feature! So nice of you. I gave you a shout out on my last post and you can expect an award tonight...wink wink!

    I love your hair, the color is so rich.

    xoxo
    Stephanie
    www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! spring always makes me want to wear floral dresses

    and about my leggings, i just laid them out in the bathtub and poured bleach on them

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress! i love it with the jean jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again and welcome baack! I'm jealous of your 80 degree thrifting weather. Sweet action with the wonderful floral dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress
    u look good!
    haha everytime i see ur header i just crack u laughing:D
    x have fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. great dress!

    what kind of theatre do you do?

    i will prolly be working all summer too... but i do love my job, it is at a fantastic vintage store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a wonderful time in cali! just gave your wonderful blog an award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a great dress! It's so colorful! Have a great spring break I'm enjoying mine =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm normally a denim jacket hater but you rock it so well, it looks great with that adorable floral dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, love the dress!
    so jealous you're going to california. i've been craving the west coast for weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so ready for sprign and i love it. your dress is adorable. have fun in Cali! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really cute combination :)

    I tagged you on my blog.

    Tereza*

    ReplyDelete