Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Luxe.

A few things I am slightly obsessing over at the moment:
Hugely brimmed hats.
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red. Stays put on your lips through most anything. I swear by it!
Pamela Love Jewelry. I have the bear head ring pictured below, and I never take it off.
Faux Mongolian fur coats and gilets.
Circular Shades.
Studio 54 photos.
Things generally reminiscent of 1970s decadence.

70s Luxe


Polyvore set includes: MAC Lipstick, bleudame.com sunglasses, American Apparel hat, Topshop coat, Pamela Love ring, and an epic Debbie Harry/Jerry Hall Studio 54 photo.

6 comments:

  1. fabuloussssss. polyvore is the best. xx
    www.ibitefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love all of those things so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ring...so gorgeous.

    I totally have a thing for jewelery with animal on it.

    great blog.

    xoxo
    Stephanie
    www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be my pleasure gorgeous.

    I've added you to my favorites..;0)

    xoxo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete