Saturday, March 28, 2009

Как по русский Georgia?

When I first stumbled upon these photos (shout out to Vintage Veggie's blog!) I thought Georgia Jagger was Lara Stone. I love Lara Stone. Thus, I am loving Georgia Jagger. Something about the air of Bardot, nonchalant sexiness and the imperfect gap-toothed mouth, I think. Upon further research, I discovered the photographs were shot for Vogue Russia. Being the Russian nerd that I am, this really excited me, and I knew I had to share. So dear friends, behold! The red lips, smoky eyes, and supremely rumpled hair perfectly complement the 80s/ early 90s ensembles of excess.

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous clothes, i love the black and red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soo pretty! and i love her little gap

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought she was lara stone too
    she is gorge
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jagger is gorgeous. I love her mouth and teeth...it weird but I think it looks so cute on photographs. Plus, the Bardot feel to the pictures certaintly doesn't hurt. She'S my ultimate fashion icon!

    xoxo
    Stephanie
    www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pics, I love that red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red and black dress kills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love Miss Jagger. That Michael Kors striped dress is awesome. xo

    ReplyDelete