Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whoops.


Sorry, guys.


I'm on day five of summer vacation and I am really not wasting a single moment. I am rarely on the internet at all, and it feels pretty awesome. I'm back at home for another 10 days, and then I will return back to my little old apartment in my little old college town to start working on the musical. Until then, unless something urgent comes up or inspiration strikes at an odd hour (as it tends to do), I will likely be:


star gazing, laughing endlessly, breathing in sweet country air, going to baseball games, swimming, sipping, singing far too loud, watching bad films, thrift shopping, roof sitting, reading, writing, consuming snow cones, and learning about what infinite means.


All the good things that summer brings.


What are you doing?

6 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful. right now i am preparing for exams but in two more weeks that's exactly what i'll be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah summmer! hope youre enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love summer too, its so hard to keep up the blogging when the weather is too lovely to stay indoors! have so much fun on your break

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how wonderful your life is, i envy you. mine is a living hell for two more weeks - but after that i will read dostoevsky because i want to, not because i am told to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic! Personally I prefer the 1997 Adrian Lyne version -- while Kubrik's is more glamorous and classic, I found that Lyne's was much more faithful to the book (my favourite of all time)...
    By the way, would you like to re-exchange links considering you've moved to a new blog/home?
    Romany
    xx

    ReplyDelete