Friday, May 8, 2009

HAVEYOUREADTHIS?


No, seriously. I'm usually not the type of blogger to just be like la-di-da-di-da here is one cool looking photograph, or something in the vein of ambiguous (although I do sometimes enjoy those posts on other blogs, I must admit), but I must mention this to whoever is reading. Are you there, readers? Okay, good. First, prerequisite questions.


Do you like the Onion? Do you like fashion?


So, even if you've never read the Onion (go find one now if that is the case) you should like this link, because I know you folks dig the stylez of today (you are here after all...damn I am parenthetical today!).


WWWWD. Just go. I feel that any introduction I could possibly try to give it would just be sub-par.


5 comments:

  1. I love the onion, i love this new website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA
    Karl Lagerfeld not dead yet!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your layout. I like finding sites that are still original AND fashionable. Keep up the good work!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there! dag sent me a fb message to check out your site since we are both lawrencian style bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this random pic :)

    ReplyDelete