Thursday, July 2, 2009

Golden Oldies.

These are some older photographs I took of my cousin. I got stir crazy one afternoon and decided that I was going to style up some fun stuff and take photographs out at our grandparents' house. Originally, I used actual film and scanned them which is why the quality may not appear quite top notch. I'm sharing them because I just poladroid-ed them, and think it's pretty neat. I received a polaroid camera for my 12th birthday, but now that the little guy has gone the way of the dinosaurs and film is hard to come upon, tangible polaroids are few and far between. This is the next best thing!
Graphic print red button-up skirt, tooled leather butterfly belt, bowling ball print tshirt, deer print scarf- Vintage

Batik print sheer blouse, white leather belt, black body con skirt and mirrored wayfarer shaped sunglasses - vintage; shearling trimmed ankle boots - Steve Madden
Coral lace fit and flare mini dress, and flower brooch - Vintage
Pink slip with chiffon overlay and pleated skirt and tweed blazer - Vintage; Ballet Slippers - Capezio


Boys' tuxedo shirt, floral print blouse, and mirrored sunglasses - Vintage; purple leggings - Target.

Oh, and the Cadillac is also vintage. 1980, baby!

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Wish I had a polaroid camera, sucks that they've stopped making them :(

    http://belphoebeprince.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! You're very talented. I'm TERRIBLE at taking photos :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polyroid, right? Oh I just adore.
    Do you know what's happening with the film? Whether they've officially discontinued making or not? I wish they would make up their minds...
    Romany
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos. So cool. I want a polaroid camera.

    ReplyDelete